I made two versions this time, turkey bacon and veggie.
1. Chop raw cauliflower in the food processor or by hand so it’s a fine crumble.
2. Put in a bowl and add a little bit of water. Cover and microwave on high for 10 mins. (give or take. I did half a very large head)
3. Take out of microwave and add 1 cup of shredded mozz cheese (or another kind) and 2 eggs.(or egg whites or egg beaters) (I also added salt, basil and garlic powder)
4. Once combined, spread out on a sheet pan and bake on 450 for approx 15 mins until light brown.
5. Take out and put toppings on (sauce/cheese/whatever). Put under broiler to melt cheese.
Helpful Tips when making this:
If you have Parchment paper, use it. Even spraying the sheet pan still lets it stick around the edges.
Be sure to only add a little bit of water when cooking the cauliflower in the microwave. My first time making this I added too much and when I went to bake it, it steamed and didn’t get to become a good crust.
See what your family thinks before you tell them what it is 🙂 My kids still don’t know… hehe